Today the frustration is on vacation. Instead, we look forward to the many, many things that make life so beautiful.
1. Dig with your hands in the dirt
Gardening can make you so happy.
2. Listen to songs of old children’s series
For example, from the Fraggles of the 1980s: “Sing and swing your leg, let worries be worried.”
3. Cook with fresh ingredients
Tastes much better.
4. Petting dogs
Makes you happy immediately. Or …
5. Cuddle cats
… for this faction of animal lovers.
Dissolves frustration very quickly in the air.
7. Be inspired by quotes
Sometimes help better than a therapist. Many quotations also exist in us .
8. Drink prosecco with friends
A classic that works again and again.
9. Do things with passion
It is the passion that drives us. Therefore, we should never give up our dreams.
10. Make faces
One may also look stupid.
11. When children speak the first sentences
When babies suddenly hear words, that’s just cute.
12. When the apartment is (finally) tidied up
Rare sight that makes you all the happier.
13. When everyone is healthy
Especially rare in families with small children and old grandparents, so definitely worth mentioning.
14. Bake cake
Dough becomes a pleasure to share – how wonderful. Many cake recipes on BRIGITTE.de.
15. Sleep on
If you have to get up early on weekdays, sleeping in is a pleasure.
16th summer nights
The heat in the air is magical. In the winter warms the memory and the anticipation.
17. Take a taxi at night through Berlin
When it gets dark and the streets empty, our capital shows its true beauty.
Is like the beginning of a relationship.
19. Jane Austen movies look
True love pain has to be off now and then.
20. Pilates and Yoga
The mix of strength training and mindfulness grounds and provides energy. There are exercises on BRIGITTE.de.
21. Look in the stars
One sparkles for us.
22. Sit in front of the tent with friends
Little money, great freedom.
23. (Honest) give praise
Who is good to others, gets back a lot.
24. Sharing responsibility
Sharing responsibility is lived trust .
26. Say no
Small borders bring great freedom.
27. Say yes
To the fear we flee. Overcoming them makes you grow.
There is nothing that makes people more beautiful.
You should kiss every day.
30. Have a four year old friend
Sometimes children speak pure wisdom.
31. Take a lunch walk with your favorite colleague
A mini-trip in the middle of the day.
32. Analyze together with a friend the SMS of the swarm
A high on the kitchen psychology!
33. In the evening, discover another piece of Parmesan in the fridge
And eat immediately without bread.
34. At the felt eight degrees on the cafe terrace defy the cold
And ideally look at a lake.
35. Choosing exactly the right clothes while jogging
Sometimes you just do everything right.
36. A themed party
Nothing is more fun than dressing up.
37. Read an interesting article in your favorite magazine and feel smarter
How about the BRIGITTE ?
38. Going to have a glass of wine with friends …
… and then someday laughing and drunk to fall into bed.
39. To compliment
We all need compliments – or not?
40. Remembering how you painted the future as a ten-year-old …
… and be happy today that things have changed.
41. Drink 150 Euro champagne and be happy that it really tastes as good as hoped
Then you did everything right.
42. Feel the whole body after exercising
Then it was just right.
43. Good sex
Sure, he has to be in the list. But we tactfully waited until 43rd place.
44. A jeans that really fits
45. Smell freshly mown grass
One of the most beautiful scents.
46. A father who is happy to be visited again
He does not say it, but he radiates inwardly.
47. A dream to remember
And which one can analyze immediately.
48. A human who can read your mind
Because he is something special.
49. Beat everyone in the Monopoly
And build two hotels on the Schlossallee.
50. Get a package that also contains crackle foil
And already the small bubbles crack …
51. Finally fix something that was broken for a long time
The quality of life increases by a perceived 100 percent.
52. Find a Euro on the street
And feel rich.
53. Start something new
New things are always intoxicating.
55. Looking from the plane into the clouds
Above, the sun is always shining.
56. Watch the first snow fall
57. Light the fire
This triggers (primal) happiness.
58. The alarm clock that stays silent on the weekend
59. Make travel plans
Is even more beautiful than actually traveling.
60. After the trip unlock the front door
The apartment looks familiar and yet again like new.
61. eat sweets
The lucky maker par excellence.
62. Look at the account balance and realize that you are not in the black
63. A baby that happens to be in the subway
He likes one – certainly!
64. Listen to music with headphones
Then you can turn it on.
They are the beginning of the weekend.
66. Read horoscopes
Because this is how every crisis becomes a chance. Here are the horoscopes of BRIGITTE astrologer Roswitha Broszath .
67. Watching little children clear things from A to B …
… and are very happy. Joy can be so easy.
69. Spontaneously visit friends
That’s far too rare.
70. Reading in the toilet
There is no better place.
71. For the first time, “I love you” to say someone
Without (extra) words.
72. Go to the subway and see the train enter
Triggers indescribable joy.
73. Overcome a crisis
From now on one carries the predicate “Senior Crisis Manager”.
74. Claim a salary increase and get it
Good for self-confidence and for the account.
75. Having found the right vibrator for you
A friendship that holds a life. By the way, there’s a test here .
76. Swimming naked
On the good old hippie times!
77. Share apples
For example, with dear colleagues.
78. To be promoted
Definitely a guarantee of luck.
79. Watching flags that flutter in the wind
You are so reassuring.
For what ever this stress?
81. A dog who almost gets a heart attack for joy because they come back
That’s her, the unconditional love.
82. Nut nougat cream
God invented it personally.
83. Rejoicing over Miss Piggy singing “Hello” by Adele
That our luck would make a pig lady perfect, who sings about her past love, we would not have thought.
84. The dearest, who picks you up spontaneously from the airport
And then you drive home together.
85. Come to a conference room where cookies are already on the table
So the stomach growls at least not in the meeting.
86. Shut down the computer
Because that means the work is done.
87. Can pay at the cash register
And do not fill the wallet with more change.
88. Walk through the woods when it rains
And be protected by trees.
89. Surprisingly listen to a favorite song on the radio
This includes a spontaneous dance.
90. Get a laugh attack with your best friend
Girlfriends are still the best.
91. Looking behind the clouds
Where does it go? And me?
92. Let the wind blow around your nose
For example, on the Baltic or North Sea.
93. The moment you see the waiter bringing the food to the table
Finally, the wait is over.
94. Drink so much gin and tonic that the date is still exciting
Life is always what you make of it.
95. Watching old Doris Day movies
And wish to also land in Rock Hudson’s single-booth.
96. Help people who need help
If you are well, you should share your happiness too.
97. Clear the attic
Make room in the heart – and in the attic! 😉
98. See a newsreel starting with a positive message
There are seldom enough.
We all have a little Buddha.
100. Happy to have found 100 reasons for happiness
But now we are broken too. Phew.