Our tip for the next barbecue: Chocolate bananas! Go fast, is fun and is super yummy-tested for you in the MOM test lab.
Barbecuing chocolate bananas – that’s how it works
- Cut the banana peels lengthwise with a knife and then pull the peel apart slightly so that the banana becomes visible.
- Pierce banana with a sharp knife in different places.
- Stick chocolate to taste in the slots so they are tight.
- Place the bananas in the hot coals with the tongs and grill for 5 to 7 minutes until the banana peel is completely dark and the chocolate flakes are melted.
- Remove the chocolate bananas from the grill and serve. While doing so, spoon the banana directly from the bowl.
If you like, you can still garnish the chocolate bananas with honey, nuts or fresh mint . Enjoy the meal!