The table decoration of a wedding contributes greatly to the atmosphere of the location! We have put together ideas and tips to make your wedding table unforgettable.
Anyone planning a wedding has a lot to do and organize, as the bride and groom often no longer know where their head is. A checklist for the wedding is just the thing, so as not to forget anything. Once the big decisions like location, wedding dress and vehicle have been made, the couple can concentrate on the beautiful details. Because the greatest location is of no use if the table decoration does not match the atmosphere – and everyone is spending a lot of time at the table on this day.
Table decoration at the wedding – what matters
With so much choice and so many options, you can lose track of things quickly. So that the table decoration at the wedding party in the end is consistent, you should note in advance three important things:
- The size of the tables : round tables, a large table or many small tables? It is important to adapt the table decoration to the tables and to make sure that these are not overloaded and the guests still have room to eat (even more tips on seating arrangements at the wedding )!
- If it’s not just a small bag of wedding almonds, you should also leave some room for the gift . Here you will find beautiful gifts for the wedding !
- What does the entire wedding decoration look like? Rather graceful and delicate colors or rather lush with a bright color? Is the whole decoration and the table decoration matching each other?
Table decoration wedding: the building blocks
The table decoration usually consists of the following elements:
- Textiles such as tablecloths, organza table runners, sizoflor, linen or lace and napkins
- Candles on coasters, in chandeliers or as lanterns
- Name cards and menu cards
- Flower arrangements directly on the table or in vases
Table decoration wedding: sample tables and trends
We have come up with some nice ideas and trends to make your table decoration at the wedding party really festive.
The Rustic Style is very popular for the wedding trends 2019 ! The focus is on wood, fresh flowers and soft colors.
Vintage has become a trend in wedding decoration. And on the table, too, the vintage flair is outstanding. The fine lace combined with gold or silver and crockery with floral motif create a magical atmosphere.
By the way: Here are some more ideas: make a wedding decoration in a vintage look yourself .
Pink and purple tones
The nice thing is that pinks and lilacs can be wonderfully combined with other colors – classic with white or gray, but also with gold or silver tones. In addition, these colors also look romantic combined with wood or wood elements. With pink or purple, sometimes only a few accents are enough to compose a coherent overall picture.
For a long time Greenery was announced, the signs now stand on Botanical. The name already reveals it – here are mainly plants, such as succulents in a delicate green, in focus.
Tip: If you want to have everything right, choose the style of your table decoration for your wedding cake decoration ! And: For an individual touch in the table decoration of your wedding, you can tinker the place cards !