We have put together for you the ultimate festival packing list – and best of all: you can print them out as a PDF and check off all points quite easily! That’s how you think about everything.
The festival season starts and hopefully you already have the tickets for your favorites. So that you can enjoy the music and the atmosphere properly, you should consider in advance a lot. What you should definitely take with you, we have listed here. And: Give up a suitcase, with a backpack you are better off!
Festival packing list
You should definitely have cash with you and if you do not always have it with you, even your cell phone (plus charging cable and power bank). And you should also think about that:
- identity card
- EC card
- Electronic health card
- Possibly. Driver’s license and vehicle registration
- Festival tickets (and possibly lanyard)
- Tent (do not forget enough herring)
- Sleeping bag and mattress
- Camping chairs / picnic blanket
- pocket knife
- Tape / cable tie
- cooling box
- trash bags
- Lantern / Candle
- Camping stove (+ gas cylinder) / grill (+ coal and lighter)
- Lighter / matches
- cutting board
- tin opener
- dish soap
- Sponge and rag
- sewing kit
You can also pack an umbrella , which is often very impractical. With a rain jacket or a rain cape, you have your hands free to celebrate. Instead of a mattress is also good for an air mattress , then think of a bellows. Sometimes it is also worth taking a folding pavilion .
Festival packing list: catering
- Drinking water in the canister (even if glass bottles are the better choice, they are forbidden on many festivals)
- More insensitive fruit (eg apples, melons, oranges) and vegetables
- Muesli or oatmeal
- Preserves to taste
- Bread (z. B. Hand bread )
- salt and pepper
These are just a few basics, of course, whatever else you like: Alcohol, soft drinks, (barbecue) sauces, (instant) coffee, Knabberkram, cookies, etc. If you want to barbecue, think of meat, Vegetables (which does not spoil so fast) and for the veggies possibly tofu sausages or the like.
The water in the canister is also suitable for rinsing and in between hand washing.
- Warm jacket (eg fleece)
- Rubber boots (and socks)
- Shoes for changing
- Bikini / swimsuit
- beach sandals
- Neck pouch / belt pouch for your cash
- Cap, cloth or hat
- Daypack / dry bag
Festival packing list: hygiene and health
- Care products (toothbrush and -pasta, deodorant and hairbrush)
- Dental chewing gum
- Tampons / Binding
- hair Bands
- ear plug
- travel pharmacy
- Shower stuff (eg shower soap and hair soap – advantage: can not leak)
- dry shampoo
- toilet paper
- Mosquito and tick protection
You can also pack disinfectants and toilet seat pads if you want to play it safe. In addition to the first-aid kit, you also pack your personal medication (eg allergy tablets).
If you’ve stashed the most important things, maybe some fun and fun items and clothes will fit in your backpack or car 😉, such as:
- Card Games
- Ball games (eg badminton)
- soap bubbles
- Floral wreath or other accessories
Here you get the entire festival packing list to check off as a PDF download.
You still have room in the backpack? Be inspired by the festival fashion in 2018❤️ .