Maybe you too are in the situation where you often have negative views that you stand in the way of yourself. We give tips on how to succeed positively.
Think positive: introduction
- Have you ever thought about how much your perspective and attitude towards you and your life influences your well-being and your success ? Strong optimism and positive thinking is often deplored, especially in Germany, that one should rather remain “realistic”.
- The origins of positive thinking are in France, where the French pharmacist Émile Coué examined the power of thought in terms of drug success and ultimately established the principle of autosuggestion .
- Autosuggestion deals with developing positive beliefs that are remembered by repetitive thoughts. At that time, however, this principle was only concerned with people who had to deal with negative experiences, such as a serious illness.
- Today, science, and psychology in particular, is working intensively with people and the impact of their thoughts on their lives . With this article, we want to give you some tips on how you can look at life in a more relaxed way and achieve more success in all areas of your life through optimism.
Positive thinking: advantages
- Our brain is more productive and creative
- Recognizing the positive in every situation also makes us happier and more relaxed
- Positive thinking people are more convincing
- Vendors achieve better and more financial statements
- People tend to find friends or partners with a positive attitude
Think positively: why we almost all think too negative
- To learn how to integrate positive thinking into our lives, we first have to look at the actual situation .
- Our mind is trained to think in problems. Every day we face countless small and big challenges. Even when we rest, so many thoughts are rattling in our minds that deal with the past or the future and often play through problems that are not real at all and never happen.
- However, some problems also occur precisely because we give our thoughts the power to totally focus on them. Even though our fear of life-threatening decisions about how to jump from the skyscraper prevents us, too often in her problem-thinking, she prevents us from taking a step in the direction that scares us.
Think positively: the mind wants to protect us
- Ask the boss for a raise
- Ask someone for a date
- Travel around the world
- To leave familiar surroundings
Our minds always want to protect us from defeat and disappointment . But while in the Stone Age almost every decision was about life or death, these days it is mostly about the fear of enduring for a short time bad feelings of rejection or failure .
Negative thoughts and feelings dominate our minds so that we never get disappointed or move too far out of our comfortable comfort zone .
Think positive: 3 practical tips
- Thinking creates reality: We have already learned that our mind wants to protect us from problems and keeps us in the comfort zone. For example, if you’re convinced that you can not do something, you’re going to be insecure and negative about it if you even pick it up. So, as the name implies, positive thinking has something to do with conditioning our thoughts . Some people find it helpful to stand in front of the mirror every morning and memorize positive mantras like “I’m good , ” “I can do it all.” Others just pull it down even more because the mind immediately tries to fight it. Just try it yourself for a few weeks (not a few days!).
- Gratitude: Try to be grateful for something beautiful in your life, such as your family or health, and to be angry or sad at the same time. It will be difficult for you. Gratitude is a prerequisite for a happy, happy life. Make it a habit to write down three things every day before falling asleep for which you are grateful.
- Subjective truth: There is nothing in life that is not judged and conditioned by us humans. If you are very much attached to social norms such as “That’s just what you do” or “That’s a bad situation” , you’ll find it hard to implement positive thinking. Be aware that everyone sees the world through their own filters and that you are free to find something good or bad. Positive thinking is a conscious decision , nothing more, nothing less.
Think positive: Avoid these two mistakes
- Dealing with setbacks: Positive thinking does not mean that you now find everything great and overplay true feelings . If your bike is stolen or you put a project on the sand, you should not be happy about it and pretend it’s awesome. Positive thinking is about how you deal with a situation, what you make of it . Positive people continue to be disappointed sometimes and know that life always has setbacks. But then they do not fall into a negative vortex and curse life, but look productively forward and consider which next step turns the tide again.
- Looking for happiness in the outside world: People who want to think positive about bending and bending now often ask themselves after two weeks: “What brings with it now? I still have not found the love of my life or my dream job!” its always coming from an inner conviction and not from the expectation that if you force it for a few days then you will attract all the happiness in the world, be grateful for every day you spend in this world and make you really realize That you can be happy for so many things in life A moody, dissatisfied mind is not a good base for thinking positively.
Negative thoughts make us all so many situations incredibly difficult. You ask yourself, with which further tips you go positively by the life? Meditation is a good way to show you how to break away from your thoughts. We’ll show you how to learn meditation and give you, for example, Osho meditation and Vipassana meditation .
If you want to share positive thinking with others, check out our BRIGITTE community .